Luxury apartments in Temecula, CA offer many benefits, including tasteful interiors, great amenities, and a convenient location. Another perk of living in such a home is access to a balcony, an outdoor space that adds to your living space and lets you spend time outdoors. But if your balcony is looking a bit bare, here are some Christmas decorating tips you can try.
Balcony Decoration Pro Tips for Apartments in Temecula, CA
- Put up a tree — Who said Christmas trees should be confined indoors? You can purchase a smaller tree and place it in the balcony of Temecula apartments to lend the space a touch of greenery. Festoon the branches with colorful baubles and trinkets to make your mini-tree truly stand out. Just be sure to use outdoor stage lighting to avoid any mishaps. For a more modern take, you can also stack different-sized terracotta pots upside down and paint them green to make them look like pine trees.
- Hang some garlands — Don’t just stop with putting up a Christmas tree–you can also quickly make them more interesting by hanging garlands on your balcony railings. Try adding some small ornaments to the garlands as well, but don’t deck it with heavy décor. For safety reasons, many Temecula apartments prohibit tenants from hanging anything that dangles on their balcony and patio. Just keep in mind that if the wind can blow it away, don’t hang it on your balcony railing.
- String up some lights — Speaking of Christmas lights, you can also set up lights on your balcony to give it a splash of color. There are many types to choose from, including whimsical fairy lights, standard Christmas lights, and even oversized string lights. To reduce your power bill, purchase LED variants that are considerably more energy-efficient. You can also set LED lanterns on the floor to light up your balcony’s corners.
- Set up lounge furniture — California’s weather can indeed be hot, but the winter season offers cooler temperatures. And what better way of enjoying the pleasant weather than by sipping eggnog alfresco on your balcony? A great idea is to set up lounge furniture where you and your family can relax. To suit the season’s theme, you can purchase throw pillows with Christmas-themed designs. If you have a table set out, you can likewise place season-appropriate decor or centerpieces like wreaths.
- Create a Christmas terrarium — A Christmas terrarium doesn’t just encapsulate the joy of the season, it’s a great conversation starter, too. You can go all out and purchase a fish tank that you’ll retrofit into a mini-winter wonderland, but you can also use canning jars to create bite-sized snow-covered landscapes. They’re fairly affordable to make, too, as you can use shredded styrofoam to create faux snow.
Wonderful Temecula apartments await you!
Your balcony is your own little slice of the outdoors right in your unit. The tips above will surely make this space as festive as possible.
Want a spacious apartment that has a great balcony? Then check out the available units at Sycamore Terrace Apartments. Schedule a viewing today by calling 951-699-1717 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Top Christmas Balcony Decorations, 365Greetings.com
10 New Year & Christmas Balcony Ideas for 2020!, BalconyGardenWeb.com